Future-proof your lighting installation by switching to our new LED light fittings solutions.
All ROBUS LED light fittings use chips from leading global manufacturers (CREE, SEOUL, LUXEON). All led lighting chips are tested for lumen output and colour temperature pre manufacture. ROBUS efficient integration of these led lighting chips within our range ensures reliability and durability of our products. With over 10 years’ experience in all aspects of LED light fittings technology ‘The LED Group’s’ investment in this product sector is significant.
We really do have a grat range of light fittings from downlighrs to picture lights all available in led styles. Our led lights are also available in exterior lights for wall lighting and ground lighting, such as our grwat decking lights, and our garden spike lights again available in led light sources.
When selecting an led light ensure that you choose a fitting that is suitable for the application and there is air flow aroynd the light fitting and that fitting is protected for fire rating so that a fire is reduced in ceiling spaces. Our fire rated fittings are all rated for rire ratings as indicated and you should ensure that if looking at alternative s to robus led light fittings that they are also fire rated correctly.
Also when selecting light fittings for bathrooms you must ensure that the light fittings are zone rated for zone1 light fittings and are also IP65 light fittings for showers and zone 1 lighting.
Don't get caught buying a cheap fitting that does not comply to the IEE regulations as your insurance company may well not pay out if installed light fittings dont comply to the correct regulation or installed by non qualified electricans.
Although LED’s are renowned for not transferring heat through the led lighting uk beam; considerable heat is generated by the chip where it sits on the PCB – this is known as the ‘junction temperature’. Thermal heat control and unique design directly effect the efficacy of LED lighting products and are a major consideration in our product designs.
• Energy Saving: Led’s can save up to 85% energy and so substantially reduce energy costs.
• Reduced maintenance costs: Led’s last an average of 50,000 hours longer than conventional light sources.
• Reduced CO2 emissions: as a result of energy savings.
• Efficiency: Led’s produce more light per watt than incandescent bulbs.
• Applications: LED light fittings can be used for all applications. Lack of UV means they are particularly suitable for heat sensitive areas such as museums or retail (no colour fading) and touch sensitive areas (animals or children).
• Colour: LED light fittings can emit light of an intended colour without the use of colour filters that traditional lighting methods require. This is more efficient and can lower initial costs.
• On/Off time: Led’s light up instantly and don’t deteriorate due to constant switching so are suitable for PIR and photoelectric switching.
• Size: Led’s can be very small (smaller than 2 mm2) and are easily populated onto printed circuit boards.
• Dimming: Led’s can very easily be dimmed either by pulse-width modulation or lowering the forward current.
Where applicable we give details on which drivers to use.